In NursePass, each Student is assigned a unique ID.
If you wish to transfer or add a unique student record to additional classrooms or groups (like kids clubs, student camps, sports teams etc.), follow these steps:
- Get your child's unique ID from the Edit Student screen
- Have the new Teacher (or Instructor, Coach etc.) load the new classroom/group on their NursePass
- Have the new Teacher (or Instructor, Coach etc.) tap on "Add student by Unique ID"
- Have the new Teacher (or Instructor, Coach etc.) enter the unique ID code for your child
- When done, your child will be added to the new classroom/group
A Student added by a unique ID will also continue to be listed in all the past classrooms/groups where they were previously added.
With this unique ID process, a Student Record can be available in multiple environments, accessible either to teachers in schools, camp counselors, sport coaches, kids club instructors etc. Each classroom/group, though, will have separate level of access to the Student and can't list Student's referrals from other classrooms/groups.