In Nurse mode, the currently open referrals are being loaded by default.
To process a referral after Student's arrival, follow these steps:
- Find the Student's name in the list, and tap on their associated referral.
- Mark Student's arrival by tapping on the "Check-in" button. The Teacher will be sent an instant notification that the Student is in Nurse's office.
- Follow your regular procedure to diagnose and treat a Student. If you need to access Student's past referrals, tap on the "clock" icon.
- Select the appropriate Treatment options from the list.
- Select the appropriate Dispositions.
- Optionally add your comments in the provided text area.
- Tap on the button SAVE & CLOSE REFERRAL to complete it. At this time, the Teacher and eventually the linked Parents will be instantly notified of the closed referral.