Student data entry
Either you or a secretary/counselor can enter the Student data. It's a one-time task. Read about how to do this at:
- Set up by importing all school/district student info
- Add classrooms/groups and Students manually
- Add Students by unique ID
Invite the Nurse and all Teachers to join their respective classes via a secure code generated through NursePass. Read about how to do this at:
- Can I have an Assistant Teacher create referrals for my Students?
- Invite a Nurse to join your classroom/group
- Organize Students by Teacher or Room.
- Organize students either like Elementary School (above) or High School (below).
HIGH SCHOOL SCHEDULING
- If you use periods/blocks that change frequently, add all Students under one single class. The Teachers will be able to search for student names to create referrals, and you won't worry about scheduling changes. The Nurse will have access to all Students' referrals.
- If you don't use periods/blocks, organize Students by Teacher, or by Room etc.
SPORTS CLUBS, STUDENT CAMPS ETC.
- Organize children by Camp Counselor, Instructor, Coach, or Team Name etc.